czwartek, 31 lipca 2014

Vintage art dress paper mache lace sculpture on canvas / Sukienka vintage papierowa masa rzezba i blejtram

Vintage art dress paper mache lace sculpture on canvas
Sukienka vintage papierowa masa rzezba i blejtram


Hello there,
I wish to share with you my recent work. I created this piece to feed my soul. I wanted to create and experiment something new for me. I have enjoyed this process so much. I also made a video tutorial on how to make this vintage dress.
I was inspired by few YouTube videos. By watching them I felt like creating something different.
From time to time we all should create only for fun for ourselves to enjoy it and to feed our souls.
I hope you will enjoy this creation.






Here is the video, enjoy :)



Love, Marta x

6 komentarzy:

  1. przepięknie wyszło :) ja nie wiem jak ty to wszystko płodzisz tak mnogo :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bonjour,
    Cette vidéo est magnifique et ce tutoriel me laisse sans voix.
    Bravo.

    MaryannG

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Bonjour,
    Cette vidéo est magnifique et ce tutoriel me laisse sans voix.
    Bravo.

    MaryannG

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. !!! Fabuloso !!!.... me he quedado impresionada...felicitaciones...

    OdpowiedzUsuń