wtorek, 24 czerwca 2014

Create Art Card + video / Tworz sztuke kartka + filmik

Create Art Card + video / Tworz sztuke kartka + filmik

Hi guys,
Do you ever ask this question - how often do I create for others ?
How often do I make things only for myself ?
I mostly create for others... for friends, family, design teams, galleries etc...
Only sometimes I make something especially for me... but sometimes this very special piece is 'taken' by my beloved friends (they are in pure love with my creations :)
This card is different. I created it for myslef and it will stay with me. It's about art, mixing creative emotions and experimenting. I wanted to capture this moment of not planned creative mojo.
Here it is :)


Here are few close ups :) and video how I made this card.





It is important for me to create for myself. It clears my head, I can do whatever I wish and how I wish, creative freedom is amazing ! I hope I encouraged you a little bit. Please check the video below to see how I made this card... hope you will feel inspired :)

Love, Marta xx


5 komentarzy:

  1. I am totally in love with this card made just for you! It is so important to create only for ourselves, it feeds into our creativity to design for other people/companies. I am going to watch your video...thanks for sharing, you have a wonderful blog! ;) Lisa

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Awww Lisa thank you so much for your great kind words. Yes, we often forget how important it is. I enjoyed this card, the whole creative process and using all my fav pieces for that card. Sending you lots hugs, Marta xx

      Usuń
  2. I I just love to see you in action. You make it look so easy - i have tried to replicate your style and it is NOT easy :) You always seem to have such fun and I find it stressful (creating I mean) you make me want to make cards.... I love your style and your work. Love this video.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dear Val ! Your words are so important to me. I am very happy to hear that you felt inspired to create cards. I would love to seet it !!! It takes time... card after another card and you will get there. You are so talented that I am sure you will be able to make stunning cards ! Thank you for sharing my card on Pinterest - it was pinned like 40 times on your board :) that tells me that people liked my creation :) sending you lots of creative thoughts xxxxxx

      Usuń
  3. Love your videos, and your artwork in action! Very inspiring!

    OdpowiedzUsuń