środa, 30 kwietnia 2014

Scrap FX challenge and my layout / wyzwanie ;)

Scrap FX challenge and my layout / wyzwanie ;)

Hello, hello ;) Witajcie !!
I would like to invite to take a part in a challenge.
Chce Was zaprosic do wziecia udzialu w nowym wyzwaniu.

Scrap FX is having a great, fun challenge on their blog - the best thing is that you can wina fabulous prize and be their guest designer for 1 month :)
Scrap FX zorganizowal fajne wyzwanie gdzie nagroda jest mozliwosc bycia goscinnym projektantem na ich blogu przez jeden miesiac.

Here is more info about the challenge - challenge details ;)
Tu znajdziecie wiecej informacji na ten temat info o wyzwaniu
Here is my take on the challenge for your inspiration.
A oto moja interpretacja kolorystycznego zestawienia i mapki :)


As part of the challenge we have beautiful mood board and sketch ! Check this out here.




Sending you my lots love and I hope to see you soon :)
Marta xx

6 komentarzy:

  1. Marta, gorgeous layout! I love it:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Another beautiful layout Marta x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful page Marta...love this soft colouring and love the texture on your background! Really love your work girl and I am so pleased that we are together at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń