wtorek, 18 lutego 2014

'Perhaps it takes courage to raise children' /J. Steinbeck

'Perhaps it takes courage to raise children' /J. Steinbeck
'Byc moze potrzeba odwagi by wychowywac dzieci' /J.Steinbeck

Hello my friends.
I would love to share with you my latest journal page. To create this piece I used paints, sprays, acrylic glaze silks and chipboards from Molossi.
Witajcie kochani.
Chcialam dzis pokazac Wam moj najnowszy projekt - kartke z dziennika. Do stworzenia tej kreacji uzylam farb, sprayow, jedwabi oraz tekturek z firmy Molossi. 


Here are few photos to show you how I created the backround.
Tu mozecie zobaczyc jak powstawalo tlo.




Then I used sprays and paints all over the pages.
I used acrylic glaze silks - ocean wave, teal zircon and nutmeg. You can purchase silks and lots of mixed media products here at MIXED MEDIA PLACE.
I also used few chipboards from MOLOSSI.
I came across Molossi products thank to my lovely friend Cathi. She is a very creative lady with such a nice personality. Lots of craft people would know her as she is a very kind person with big heart. You can visit her blog here and see her fabulous creations at Celtic Knots.
Nastepnie calosc pokrylam sprayami i farbami. Mozecie nabyc wiekszosc w sklepie Mixed Media Place. Tekturki pochodza z Molossi. O firmie Molossi uslyszalam od mojej kolezanki Cathi. Jest to wspaniala osoba o wielkim sercu. Zajrzyjcie na jej bloga Celtic Knots.


As you can see chipboards are changed, I altered them. First I painted chipboards with white gesso and then emboss them with embossing tinsel - bridal (Ranger). Also on the sides I added small butterflies - they are tiny, tiny, tiny stickers :) I think the glasses present very cute now.
Jak juz zauwazyliscie tekturki sa nieco zmienione. Otoz pomalowalam je na bialo uzywajac gesso a nastepnie pokrylam embossingiem. Na bokach przykleilam malutenkie motylki naklejki. Mysle, ze okulary wygladaja teraz uroczo.




With this creation I wish to take part in Emotional Challenge at Mix Media Place Challenge.
It's about courage.
As my title says - 'Perhaps it takes courage to raise children' /J.Steinbeck.
I believe that being a mum - was and is so far my biggest challenge and it takes a lot of courage to be a good parent. Emily (my child) is like a gift from above for me and having her is the bravest journey.


This photo is a color board in Inkido Blog. I choose the first photo with blue and white cake and also brown elements. It's delicious looking color board.


Last place that I wish to mention is Vintage Udfordring. They challenge is about paint, spray or drop.

Prace te zglosilam na rozne wyzwania. Mam nadzieje, ze sie Wam spodobala.
Dziekuje za odwiedziny i do napisania.
I hope you enjoyed this looooong post here and I will talk to you later.
Have a great day my friends.
Lots hugs,
Marta x

17 komentarzy:

  1. Your Journal Page is amazing. I love the Layers, Colors and Style of your art.
    Have a lovely Day Marta,

    Love, Dunja xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you so much for joining INKIDO challenge z tą piękną pracą :) Powodzenia!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Very nice page! I love your backround - and the eyes of your daughter are so much twinkling :) . What you are writing about having children, I can totally agree with. It´s really a challenge to have kids - but it´s also such a big bliss!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I couldn't agree with you more, thank you for for your kind words <3

      Usuń
  4. Really cool! Great colors and textures! Thank you for joining to MMP challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I did love looking at your pages, and yes it does take courage to raise children, and strength and a good sense of humor too.. love that adorable photo, and love all the textures too..

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hanne thank you very much, it's a great challenge <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. This is so cute. What a sweetie she is! Thanks for sharing this journallingpage with us at Inkido!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I am totallly fan !! thanks for the pictures with different steps ! Gorgeous Journal !! and so cute she is !! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I love seeing how you created this! Thanks for sharing!! Thanks too for playing along at Inkido!! Remember at SATW you can submit art journal pages too!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkido!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I really love your project... it's great! Thanks for playing along with us at Inkido!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Gorgeous design! Thank you for playing with us at Inkido this month :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a strong little secret that might get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń